Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Cute Window Guy!

Ok... I promised no more window pictures, but I HAVE to show you a before and after, don't I? Otherwise how will you know we REALLY put in a new window? Ok, here they are!

Here is the BEFORE window picture. Pretty ugly, huh?Here's my CUTE, sweet and lovable WINDOW GUY! Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm!!!Here is the AFTER picture of my NEW window.All I will say on the subject is that Louie learned ALOT about the windows on the first one, and this second window took a LOT less time, and went a LOT easier. I am thrilled. Next weekend, we will do the last window, which is in Louie's office/utility room/eBay room. I'm betting Louie will be thrilled when the last one is complete too.

No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, for those who have been trained by it, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace.

Hebrews 12:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...