Monday, August 4, 2008

Acrylic Nails

Janera, over at My Garden Hat had this video on her blog, and I had to laugh too, as I had my nails done for about nine years by a place called LA Nails. These people must all sound the same, and have the same sales pitch. Enjoy the video, and if you have ever had your 'mani' or 'pedi', you will laugh too!


















9 Likewise, women should adorn themselves with proper clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments, 10 but rather by means of good works, as is proper for women making a claim to godliness.

1 Timothy 2:9-10

1 comment:

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...