Friday, September 5, 2008

A Place Called Hope


Father,

You are my source of hope. Thank you, Lord, for helping me find hope in the pages of the Bible and the wise observations of friends. I find hope in the books I read, the songs I listen to, and the stories I hear. But each of these good things that speak hope to me are from You--so many wonderful ways in which to experience Your hope. Every source of hope finds its beginning in You. Amen (from Everyday Prayers for Everyday Cares for Women)

Everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.

Romans 15:4



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...