Friday, October 3, 2008

A Gift from Janera

Janera, over at My Garden Hat asked me for my address on this post, as she wanted to send me a little gift because I helped her to identify her night stands as French Provincial and because I suggested she use them as they were. Janera described them as not French Provincial, but 'chippy chic'! If you haven't stopped by Janera's blog, you should do so. She is so cheerful, funny, a Godly woman, and just 'full of spirit'. I really enjoy reading her blog posts, no matter what the subject is.

Anyway, Janera sent me a gift, and it smells wonderful! It is a spray container of GOLD CANYON SENSUAL Room Spray. Did I mention is smells wonderful? I wonder if her GOLD CANYON candles and other items smell as 'heavenly'. Check out her online store. Thank you, sweet Janera!
Thank You!
One thank you for the gift,
And another for the thought,
A dozen thank yous couldn't say,
All the happiness you've brought.
Author Unknown

In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
I Thessalonians 5:18

3 comments:

  1. Janera's blog is always interesting to read...and ponder about many times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I was lucky enough to win one of her candles and the scent is beautiful , and long lasting .

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so very welcome!!

    Now, get over here to Texas and tell me what else to do with my awful master bedroom, Woman! I am so clueless!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...