Friday, November 21, 2008

Financial Assistance Available

God is the biggest help in the World. God has more than a thousand ways to provide for us, that we know nothing about. Here is your financial blessing! It's a simple prayer.



Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to You that You would abundantly bless my family. I know that You recognize, that a family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband and wife, but all who believe and trust in You. GOD, I send up a prayer request for financial blessings for my family and freinds, and all that read this message. I pray that the power of joined prayer by those who believe and trust in You is more powerful than anything in the whole world. I thank You in Advance for Your blessings.


God, please deliver us from debt and debt burdens. Release Your Godly wisdoms, so that we may be good stewards over all that You have given us. GOD, I know how wonderful and mighty You are and if we just obey You and walk in Your word, and have the faith of a mustard seed, that You will pour out blessings. I thank You now Lord, for the recent blessings I have received, and for the blessings yet to come, because I know You are not done with me yet. Amen


The ordinary becomes extraordinary when it is touched by God.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this prayer. I'm praying it over a fellow blogger who has become a friend. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many going through hard times right now ,thank you for the reminder to pray for our friends and family ,also to give thanks for those of us who are still employed .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, encouraging, truth-filled post. Bless you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...