Monday, December 1, 2008

Address Correction for Recovering Soldiers

Thanks to Marlene who called my attention to the incorrect address from Snopes.com, I have changed the address in the previous post for the Recovering Soldiers. The post office will not accept any mail addressed to 'A Recovering American Soldier', due to security reasons. Snopes directed me to another site for a program called Holiday Mail for Heros, in which they distribute holiday mail, after a close inspection.

If you plan on sending cards, make sure you read the rules before you send your cards. There is a deadline in which the cards can be accepted at the post office, and some other restrictions. Here is the website which gives you all the information you need:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/christmas/soldiercards.asp

Thanks Marlene!








Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...