Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Orleans Trip

Our friends Dan and Lori are taking a mission trip to New Orleans, and leaving the day after Christmas. A blog has been created so we can follow them on their trip in spirit, and offer prayers up for them. It would be a blessing if you would check out this blog, and offer your support with prayer while they are on this journey as well. I know that God is so very proud of all these people who are committing time out of their personal lives to help others.

God bless Dan and Lori, and the Crossroads Gulf Coast Construction Team!

"If a man's gift is serving, let HIM serve; if it is teaching, let HIM teach; if it is encouraging, let HIM encourage; if it is contributing to the needs of others, let HIM give generously; ..." Romans 12:7-8

4 comments:

  1. What a nice suprise to see you post this. Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they have a safe trip! I saved the blog and will watch for updates!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michelle, I will be sure to check it out. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle,
    I would like to wish you and your family a healthy, happy, and safe holiday season.
    Mele Kalikimaka and Hauoli Makahiki Hou!
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...