Monday, February 23, 2009

A Thank You WAY Past Due!

My sweet friend Gina, from Wales (Quilting in the Valleys) sent me some gifts around Christmas time. (See, I told you it was WAY past due!) I did not know she had sent anything beforehand, so when I got a package from her, I was really surprised.

Gina has been reading my blog since I started blogging, and I have been reading hers. She knows from reading my blog what kind of things I like, and she totally scored when she went shopping for me. Does this girl know me or what??? She knows I love doilies and lacey foo fooey things....... ...and her choices couldn't have been more perfect.Thank you, Gina. I love all the gifts, but your friendship is the greatest gift. This little plaque says it all. I love it!...and as you always say........Love and hugs xxxxx
Love,

Michelle


3 comments:

  1. Truly some beauties in these items. That was so sweet of Gina to send those to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts! Gina is such a sweetie!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you posted about them as I'd forgotten exactly what I sent you.
    I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to send them on to you when I saw them. I knew you'd love them and I'm so glad the plaque got to you in one piece. I was terrified that it would arrive as a jigsaw.

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...