Saturday, February 14, 2009

To Debbie

I got some very nice comments today on my Valentine Day post. One came from 'debbie'. What she wrote was really very nice, but I don't know who she is.

Debbie, if you are reading this, could you reveal yourself to me? I can't reply to you, because you don't have a blogspot id, which meant that your email was debbie noreply comment@blogger.com, which meant I can't reply. I couldn't link to you, because evidently, you don't have a blog, and it bothers me that I can't tell you how much your comment meant to me.

Do I know you? If I don't, you sound like someone I would like to know.

So, to 'debbie', and all those others who leave comments, could you please give me some clue who you are, or a link back to you when you leave a comment. It sure would mean a lot to me.

Thanks Debbie, and many blessings to you!





1 comment:

Kristie said...

Oh, Michelle, I read what she said and it was very nice. You do make a big impact on everyone you talk to or to anyone who reads your wonderful blog. Keep up the great work, you touch so many.
Kristie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...