Saturday, March 14, 2009

Gone Quilting!

The 'Loose Tensions' quilt group will be at Susan's Calico Creations today. We scheduled our own little quilt retreat at Susan's store. We will each be doing our own version of the Turning Twenty quilt pattern. In my case, I will be Turning Thirty, as I want to make it much bigger, to fit a queen size bed and have it drop low on both sides and the end of the bed. Here are the colors I chose for my quilt. The black fabric at the far right end of the photo, folded up, will be my border fabric....and here are my 'already turned and pinned' block combinations, stacked up, and all ready to sew!
Check back later for retreat photos!


Be blessed!!!!
Michelle


3 comments:

  1. Oh, how exciting and fun! Love your fabrics that you selected. Can't wait to see how it turns out! I have not made that quilt yet but it is on my LONG list of "want to dos"
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your color selections!! I have always loved the turning twenty quilt pattern. I cant wait to see yours.

    Blessigns,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pattern and really like the colors you chose for it. Can't wait to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...