Sunday, March 29, 2009

Windows Live Writer!

I learned about Windows Live Writer from Suzan so I needed to check it out. This is my first attempt at doing so.

Now I am trying the ‘Insert photo’, so I will show you the Fil-Tec Magna-Glide bobbins I ordered last night from AllStitch LLC .

bobbinsSoooo, that seemed to work ok. I just discovered the font choices. Woo hoo!  I LOVE different fonts. There are lots of different color choices for fonts too. Oh baby! I am going to LOVE THIS! Of course, I am ‘winging it’ without reading directions or learning what does what before I start, but that’s just me. 

So, thank you Suzan, for pointing me in this direction. I love computers and I will be forever grateful. Everyone have a wonderful, blessed, and God appreciative day!

Be blessed! 

Michelle

Add_Bear_Essentials_Loving_Care

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful!

    New things to try...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you're going to have to walk through this,too, as I consider you my personal techie! I read about it on Suzan's blog and thought, "I'll just ask Michelle to help me"! If you will help me, let me know when you a time to give me some pointers. I love that you have the ability to use different fonts, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, you're a real techie:-) Love the font. And thanks for your kinds words today. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...