Sunday, May 24, 2009

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I am looking for a quilt block pattern that looks like this.

 Hobby Lobby 007

I know there are many pinwheel, and pinwheel star, and double pinwheel patterns all over the internet, but I have YET to find one that is two toned, and POINTY like this one.

 I found this picture on the internet, so I know there has GOT to be a pattern somewhere. If anyone can help, I would REALLY appreciate it if you could point me in the direction of where to purchase or acquire this pattern. I want to make quilt blocks like the pinwheel star I have hanging on my kitchen wall.

Pinwheel stars1

Thank you SEW much. Now, I must go. My husband….

Add Louie and Michelle half photo SMALL2 Sept4-2005

…and my Goldwing are calling my name, and they are getting impatient!  Goldwing and Trailer

Talk to ya later!

 Add_Bear_Essentials_Loving_Care_thumb

7 comments:

  1. Very unusual star...so pretty with the two tones..don't think I have ever seen this pattern.

    Hope you had fun on the trip with Louie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could help you but I have not idea. I would love to see you make a quilt with that star.
    Have fun!!
    Blessings,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll keep my eye out for the pattern. I know they got to be one around somewhere. Hope you had a great day of riding and didn't get monkey butt, that's what my daughter calls it when she rides her Harley. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time with your sweetie!!

    I LOVE that pattern! I don't have a clue where you would find it or what the name is but if you find out let me know, because I REALLY LOVE IT!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I can't help either but I do hope you had a nice ride and spent quality time with your hubby

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you go here, you can find any quilt pattern. http://www.quilterscache.com/QuiltBlocksGalore.html
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I found it for you!!!it looks like "The Shadow Star"
    http://www.lenzula.com/pattern/free/stars.php
    just incase you cant get to it from this link it is in "free quilt Patterns" I use the site alot, IT ROCKS!my email; jt319@yahoo.com, let me know how it works for you.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...