Sunday, March 20, 2011

Heaven is for Real

A Little Boy’s Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back.

 real

Click the link below to read about Colton Burpo’s journey.

Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo

I started reading it last night and finished it this afternoon.

Awesome!

To read about another amazing child, click HERE. Akiane Kramarik  painted this portrait of Jesus, and Colton Burpo says it IS what Jesus looks like!

bad9bc5e035b3786e04446ff755c449e_250

Be blessed,

Michelle

BearEss2006-sigtag5

5 comments:

  1. Wow. Now that sounds like a book I might could read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle! I read this book yesterday too!! A friend who is recovering from cancer treatments read it and talked about the peace it gave her. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the book last week and then looked up the picture and now every time I think about Jesus that's the face I see. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard about this book. I just might have to add it to my "must read" list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had heard this book was fabulous. The boy and his father was on TV this morning...really enjoyed the interview.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...