Friday, May 25, 2012

Oh, they know me so well……

My friend Margaret left the funny papers on the counter in my work area one day this week. I didn’t see her writing on it until after I questioned a few people as to who had visited me while I was away from my ‘post’. She folded the paper so it was open to this comic. I scanned and cropped it, so you can’t see her writing, and you will have to enlarge the picture to read it, but this is what she wrote:

‘Shell, I think someone has been peeking in your window at night. (Margaret)

Flo & Friends

I had to laugh, because Flo is ME to a T! Oh, they know me so well. Thanks Margaret!

Be blessed,

Michelle

7 comments:

  1. Too cute!! I read the comic; I think I get it to mean that it took that long to get the emails written or that being online was so addicting?

    have a great weekend!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Michelle!!!
    This is exactly why I've sitting here on my computer right now!!! I just got up to go to the RR...and I thought I'd see if I had any emails!!! LOL :) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh. Answering e-mails in the middle of the night...is that wrong? :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Michelle. That was perfect for you. Have a great weekend and I am happy you have electricity also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first step is to recognize there is a problem. I tried to discipline myself by "rewarding" every minute of domestic chores with one minute of computer time. That way the house might get cleaned. It did not work. I am spending too much time in the sewing loft or shop and NEED to check emails, Craigslist, eBay and Yahoo groups and my favorite blogs. It was a good effort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely understand this comic!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...