Sunday, August 4, 2013

Pin Cushion/Thread Catcher Bags

I have been making some pin cushion/thread catcher bags for the ladies of the Park View Lutheran Church Quilting Ministry. They are all such sweet wonderful gals. Of course, if I have something that I love, I think everyone should have one, so I have been slowly making one for each one of them.

Here are the ones I have made so far.

Kay

Lynn

Shirley

Petra

Pat Hansen

Helen 1

Connie Morse

Added August 11th.

JoLynn 2

Barb Colbert2

I love having lots of fat quarters. It is fun to go to the drawers and pick out 2 fabric combinations. I do hope the ladies like them! I have about 8 more to make.

If you would like to know more about their Quilting Ministry, click HERE. I do wish I could join them every week!

10 comments:

  1. You have been a busy girl. These are all sew pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful bags and I know they will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are awesome! You are going to be very popular with this group! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle - I don't know where you find the time! The bags and pin cushions are lovely. I am sure the quilters will enjoy them and put them to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle, Your thread catcher pincushion bags are cute and so handy. The little pocket for the scissors is great, as I'm always looking for my thread snippers. No doubt your group will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle do you know of there's a tutorial somewhere for these? I'd love to make one for my sister. What do you stuff the pincushion with? Blessings, Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ran out of pincushion/thread catchers. I've collected lots of fabric to make more, now I just need to find the time to make them. My friend in Tulsa tried to steal the bag/purse you made me. She LOVED it! So do I!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been keeping up on Facebook. Trying to get blogging again. I do love it. You always get me in the mood to see. We moved a year ago and my sewing machine has not been out since. I've got to get back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are all so fabulous! Nicely done, and what a great thing to make those for the ladies who spend so much time sewing for others.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you made a little pocket for the scissors ,your going to make some ladies very happy.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...