I wanted to sew today, and I was out of the Park View quilt kits, so I cut my own fabric and made my own kit, trying to stay as close to their design as I could. I laid it out on the floor, I don’t DO floors well, so instead of pinning each piece to the next one, I took a photo of the layout, then I picked each row up, stacking it carefully. I kept the rows separate, then brought the pieces up to my office. I printed the photo of the pieces that I had laid on the floor and I taped it to a picture above my sewing machine. I made sure that the pieces were in the correct order, and I sewed away.
To complete the kit, I needed to cut fabric for the binding. I did that, put it in the bag, and now it is ready to go to the Quilting Ministry.