Today, (Sunday) I started sewing a quilt top for the Park View Lutheran Quilting Ministry. This one will be a twin quilt for the Habitat For Humanity program. I cut this quilt out about a month ago, so it was all ready to sit down and sew.
Thankfully, the pattern went together better than the last one I did. The dimensions and instructions for that one were all messed up, and there was some operator error as well, during the cutting process. The combination of the two made it a ‘not so pleasant’ experience. Thankfully there was enough fabric to make the corrections. (Whew!) This one went better.
This one had a lot more seams to sew though.
Here is the completed quilt CENTER. I still have two sets of borders to sew on it tomorrow night after work. I would really like to return it to the quilters on Tuesday when I go sew with them.
I’ll add more pictures to this post when I am finished, so check back later tomorrow evening or Tuesday!
Update, Monday 9:45pm.
Finished! It’s off to the quilters tomorrow!