Friday, May 16, 2014

Missing Door

Last Friday, I decided that the door between the top of the basement steps/door to the garage, and the kitchen needed to come off so I could see what it would look like. I never closed it. In fact, it had a door stop attached at the bottom so it could NOT be closed. (Behind the door is also where I stored my tall step ladder.) I just wondered how I would like it with it GONE.

10291080_628743790549228_4452884039592013236_n

This is a very OLD photo, and my kitchen has changed quite a bit since then, as I have de-cluttered many times, but it shows the door pretty well, so you can see the comparison.

kitchen declutter 001

It’s been this way for a week now, and I have to say I REALLY like it. I found a safe place to store the door in case it ever needs to go back on, and a new place to store my step ladder. The chalk board and sign were attached to the door, so I moved them to the wall. Walking by, it gives us a few more inches of clearance. I like the bright white as opposed to the dark door. It seems to me like it makes the space bigger and brighter, and I like that!

10291080_628743790549228_4452884039592013236_n

images[2]

3 comments:

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...