Sunday, February 8, 2015

February Quilting~Donation Quilts~White FQ’s

February quilting was on February 7th, but we didn’t really have a project to work on since Ronelle was gone that day and she was the one who won the draw, chose the fat quarters, and chose the project, so we all just kind of worked on our own things.

Polly and I each sewed a donation quilt top for the Park View Quilting Ministry. The top photo is the one Polly sewed, and the bottom one is the one I sewed.

20150207_131627

20150207_131234

These were the fq’s we collected that day. Yummy!

20150324_162823

It was a fun day with the girls, but then, it always is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...