Saturday, April 12, 2008

Garnet Goodwill Treasure!

I found another treasure last week while 'junkin' with Louie, and my brother and sisterinlaw in Marion. We think the stones are Garnets. I wish the photos were better, but all who have seen this, believe it to be a quality pendant. At any rate, the price was $4.38. I love it, and have been wearing it for a week now. I have no idea what it is worth, but it makes me happy, and I was just so thrilled to have found another spectacular Goodwill Treasure!

Thanks for letting me 'share' my Goodwill find once again.


1 comment:

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...