Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mission----- REORGANIZATION--PLEASE!!!

Here are some pictures before we got started in our reorganization project. These pictures are a week or so old, I am just getting around to posting them. Louie's shop is in bad shape, and needs more space to work. Nothing is put away where it should be, and you can barely walk through.



Here is his pool cue lathe. I don't know how he gets anything done, or knows where anything is.
This shows that we have purchased a couple used cabinets from the Habitat for Humanity Restore.
So many tools, so little space.
Up goes the cabinets! Yippee!

Stay tuned for the 'After' photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...