Sunday, May 4, 2008

More Cabinets for the Shoppe

While we were out Goodwill Hunting today, we ran across two more cabinets that would work in Louie's shop. The total price for both of them together was $10. Now who could pass them up? This first one is above the bench which holds his computer.
The second cabinet is the thinner one on the left in the photo below. It does not match perfectly in color, but who cares? It's a shoppe! They also did not line up side by side perfectly, and the only way to fix it would be to unload the one on the right, and move it, but again, WHO CARES? IT'S A SHOPPE! (Which is what I had to keep telling Louie). We did have to buy some knobs, because a couple of the cabinets we put up last week did not have any, so we put new knobs on almost all the cupboards.
More storage for my baby! =-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I had been into thrift shopping while I stil had my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cabinets look good. I'm sure Louie will enjoy the extra space now.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...