Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Lord's Prayer



2And He called a child to Himself and set him before them , 3and said, "Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven. 4Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5And whoever receives one such child in My name receives Me; 6but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea." Matthew 18:2-5


2 comments:

  1. Isn't she just the cutiest thing you have every saw .

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious...I thought it was so cute towards the end where it looked like she was directing with the way she was moving her hand.

    You can tell she has spent some time in churcb..Praise the Lord

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...