Saturday, October 25, 2008

Thank you, Janera!

Janera, over at 'My Garden Hat' presented me with a 'Top Pick Blog' award today. It was so totally unexpected, but such a wonderful surprise. Janera is such an upbeat, sweet, and funny Christian lady. She is a school teacher, and I wish someone like her could have been a teacher to me when I was in school. If you haven't read Janera's blog, jump on over and check out her blog. You'll be glad you did!

O give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; for His steadfast love endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your writing about Janera...she is one to be admired in the teaching profession.

    May God continue to bless all of us.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...