Monday, June 22, 2009

Internet Explorer Error Message

I don’t know about all of you, but lately, I have been viewing a lot of internet explorer error messages which pop up when I go blog surfing. Some sites are worse than others. The error looks like this:

error5

When you click the ok, the website clears, and when you try again, the error message pops up again, or you get a screen like when you don’t have a connection. You can click on other feeds you have, and nothing happens. You end up having to close IE, then open it up again, trying to get the same site, and it happens again. FRUSTRATING!!!! (So after explaining all this, I realized that you probably ALL have already experienced this…sorry!)

Vicki, over at Tazz's Corner has posted a very nice, simple, easy to understand tutorial to FIX this problem. Hop on over and see Vicki’s solution, and enjoy her blog while you are there.

Be blessed, and have a GREAT week!

Michelle

Add_Bear_Essentials_Loving_Care_thumb

 

3 comments:

  1. Try Mozilla firefox ,its more reliable and safer then IE.I have both but prefer Mozilla .I got fed up with IE's pesky messages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that others are experiencing the same thing. I am the only one of the people that I talk to and it's really annoying. I'm going to on over to the link you posted. Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this Michelle - I printed her directions and I'm going to try it. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...