Friday, December 23, 2011

From the Heart

I borrowed this quote from Debbie’s blog post.

grinch-smile1

“And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.”  
(Dr. Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas!)

Could you visit Debbie and join us in prayer?

Matthew 18:19-20

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

God bless you!

Michelle

5 comments:

  1. You are absolutely the sweetest thing! Thank you so much for using your post for my benefit! Now.....can I borrow your serger?

    LOL
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, and have a Blessed and Joyous New Year....

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...