Here’s my version of ‘dolling up’ our plain ‘ole’ thermostat. As soon as I saw the idea, I immediately went digging through drawers to find a frame that would work. Mine took a 5 x 7 frame, and it was a tight fit. In fact, I knocked the cover of the thermostat loose a couple times. There are swirels cut out of the frame, and it flexed, so I put a couple of nails through the swirls to hold it flat against the wall. I love it because it is gold.
I got the idea from Pinterest. Click the photo to go the the original author’s blogpost.
Here’s mine, in ‘big picture’ view. Thank you, Lauren!
Little home embellishments make me happy!
It’s still snowing!!!