Sunday, September 15, 2013

Quilt Tops for PVQM

I sewed these two quilt tops yesterday and today for the Park View Quilting Ministry. I sewed them on my $6.38 Janome 344 Pink Limited Edition machine I found a few weeks ago. I hope to get the quilt tops to them soon.

September 15

September 14

Even though I cannot join them and sew with them every week, my thoughts are with them, and I am thankful that I am able to bring home kits so I can help them when I find time to sew on my own time.


ps. I also made the last pin cushion/thread catcher bag I wanted to sew for the PVQM girls today.

Unknown19

I picked everything up, put it away, and vacuumed the basement. Now it’s time to ask hubby, ‘What’s for supper?’

Have a wonderful week!

images

2 comments:

Renea said...

Really pretty!! You got alot done this weekend.

Karen said...

Bringing the kits home is a great way to keep up with helping.
I had a look back through your posts and love your collection of machines. It is great that you are able to use them with your sewing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...