Sunday, September 15, 2013

Quilt Tops for PVQM

I sewed these two quilt tops yesterday and today for the Park View Quilting Ministry. I sewed them on my $6.38 Janome 344 Pink Limited Edition machine I found a few weeks ago. I hope to get the quilt tops to them soon.

September 15

September 14

Even though I cannot join them and sew with them every week, my thoughts are with them, and I am thankful that I am able to bring home kits so I can help them when I find time to sew on my own time.


ps. I also made the last pin cushion/thread catcher bag I wanted to sew for the PVQM girls today.

Unknown19

I picked everything up, put it away, and vacuumed the basement. Now it’s time to ask hubby, ‘What’s for supper?’

Have a wonderful week!

images

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty!! You got alot done this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bringing the kits home is a great way to keep up with helping.
    I had a look back through your posts and love your collection of machines. It is great that you are able to use them with your sewing.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...