Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Girlfriend Has A New Blog!!!!

I am THRILLED and SEW EXCITED to announce that one of my ‘girls’ from our Loose Tensions quilt group has a blog!!!  Please hop on over and welcome Renea. She is such a sweetie, and filled with SEW MUCH talent. She is a special friend to me (and married to my cousin, although he doesn’t like to admit it…Hi D!!!)

Renea’s blog is HERE! Please go say hello!

Maybe I’ll be back later to show you the goodies I found yesterday junkin’ with my sissy Judy. As for me today, my sweetie and I are off to spend some time with my brother Jack and my sisterinlove Polly. We’ll do a little junkin’, and then we’re going to buy some track lighting for my machine quilting corner.

Have a wonderful day.

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully you had a great time with your honey. I am going to check out that new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your treasures ,hope you had fun today and found the track lighting you wanted .I'll check out your friends blog .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will go and visit her blog as soon as I catch up with you. Due to my hands and shoulder pain, I haven't been blogging too much. Doing better, not well but can't wait to catch up. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...