Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Kenmore 13453

A friend of a friend needed some help finding a sewing machine, so I helped her find one on Craigslist. She was looking for a ‘Good’ machine to sew on while she saved for her ‘dream machine’. I recommended a Kenmore. Then she asked me to look it over and clean and oil it for her, so I did.

Before:k kenmore

After:Katherine's Kenmore 003

She was very happy with the machine when I was finished. I guess you can say I got my ‘first’ customer. (She even overpaid me.) Smile 

Thanks K! Enjoy your machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...