Sunday, July 1, 2012

Kenmore 33

Or technically, 158.331.  We picked up this Kenmore a couple weeks ago at the Salvation Army for The Sewing Machine Project. As usual, the Kenmore didn’t disappoint. The case was really dirty, but the machine itself had no problems whatsoever. Just needed some TLC (oil and cleaning). I’m having trouble figuring out how this machine is different than the Kenmore 1301 I posted about almost 2 months ago, although it has a different model number. It looks the same to me?

Here’s the AFTER picture, and a few Before pictures.

kenmore brother 006

kenmore brother 008

Before:kenmore brother 001

After:kenmore brother 005

kenmore brother 007

Another one for the SMP. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...