Thursday, September 6, 2012

Singer 237 # Two

This is Singer 237 number two. I found this machine on Craigslist awhile ago for almost nothing. It was pretty dirty, and missing the lever that moves the needle from center to left, and center to right. Thanks to my sweet brother who had a machine to scrap, and my talented hubby who modified it and attached it, it is back to perfect. (Lever and printed manual not shown in photo.)

this and that 008

It too, makes very nice stitches, and it ready to go to The Sewing Machine Project.

this and that 009

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...