Sunday, June 16, 2013

Kenmore 1941

Friday when I was working on sewing machines for The Sewing Machine Project, I went over this nice Kenmore 1941. My friend Cheryl from Cheryl’s Teapots2Quilting donated it to the SMP, and she dropped it off early in May when she visited me.

cheryl kenmore 001

There isn’t much to tell as far as what I found, because Cheryl had already gone over it when she was gifted it.

cheryl kenmore 003

It makes some very nice stitches.

cheryl kenmore 004

It came with a buttonholer, the manual, and some accessories.

cheryl kenmore 006

Thank you Cheryl, and God bless you for passing on such a nice machine.

4 comments:

  1. I think this is like the machine I sewed on at the Middle School. Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like another great find that will make someone very happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The previous owner and I are just glad that this machine will be used and hopefully loved. Thanks for cleaning her up more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful machine and the stitches look so neat! Someone will love it!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments, but if you ask a question, I cannot reply to you if you are a NO-REPLY blogger and do not supply an email address. If you need a reply to your comment, please find the 'Contact Me' button on the right side bar of my blog, which will supply you with a fresh new email for you to compose and send, then I will reply as quickly as I can. Thank you for stopping by.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...